Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Important: There's a new URL for this blog!

Hello everyone!

I decided to bite the bullet and change the URL of my blog. From this point on, the URL for Ohio Nature will no longer be www.ohionature.blogspot.com, but will be www.kylefromohio.blogspot.com.

Why the change though? Well, there's a good chance that I won't be in Ohio after I graduate college. I want a more general URL that allows me to be flexible with my blog, instead of having a very specific URL with less flexibility. It would make no sense for my URL to be "ohionature" when I might be in say Arizona writing about Arizona nature in a few years.

As for now, only the URL has changed. The blog is still named Ohio Nature, at least for the time being. Nothing else has changed.

I want to thank all of my readers, and I hope this change hasn't made getting to my blog too difficult for those of you who directly type in my URL. Most of my page views come from either Google searches or direct links, so all of those people won't really be affected. Only a small percentage of my readers will notice the difference.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment