Saturday, March 24, 2018

Update: Temporarily Living in Maine!

Saco Bay Beach, Maine
Hello all! I've got a quick life update. If you're a longtime reader of this blog, you might have noticed I haven't been posting as much recently. That's not due to me giving up on the blog or anything; instead, I've been incredibly busy and haven't been able to make the time to write.

Last weekend, I made the move from Athens, Ohio, to Saco, Maine. I will be working the spring season for The Ecology School as an ecology educator. I love environmental education, and so I'm very excited for this opportunity. However, working at a residential science education camp is very time consuming, and I will be struggling to find the time to write blog posts at the pace I want. It also doesn't help that I don't have easy access to WiFi where I will be living. Because of this, any new posts will be made very sporadically until the end of the position (June 8th).

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment