Sunday, September 30, 2012

A New Blog

Hello, my name is Kyle Brooks. I am a teen (17) living in Central Ohio. I am enthralled by nature and the world around me.

So, in an effort to show people the world I see, the nature of Ohio (specifically Central Ohio), and maybe impart some of the little knowledge I have to others, and gain more knowledge from others themselves, I have created this blog, Ohio Nature.

With Ohio Nature, I plan to share photos and facts about the things I come across, and maybe some of the things my friends come across, all dealing with the natural world in Ohio.

About myself for those interested: I am an amateur photographer, so some of the photos I share might have more of an artistic air, while others will simply be to record an animal or insect. I am involved in many school clubs and events, and take AP classes, so my free time is limited; however, I will try posting regularly.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog! And welcome to all those who are interested!

-Kyle Brooks

No comments:

Post a Comment